I'm Max. I'm eighteen. I'm disillusioned with the modern world, and live in the past.
home message photos life me flickr wardrobe theme
My computer really likes to scare me sometimes. I was working on coursework and it bluescreened, restarted and tried to install updates about four times, before reverting the failed update and letting me back in, and it hadn’t lost a word of my work.
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
- OMG DO IT PLS
I keep having the same thoughts over and over about what to do when I leave college. I know I want to move out of this hell, and get south, but I’m really not that sure I want to go to university and I’m wondering if it might be better for me to just get a job - I don’t know where to start, though.